T 508 945 1400
PO Box 1
North Chatham, MA 02650
9 Old Main Street
W. Dennis, MA 02670
100 Independence Dr.
Hyannis, MA 02601
Hi, I’m Harrison Barrow. I’m an attorney on Cape Cod, and I accept cases in all counties in Massachusetts.
I am a third generation attorney, and a second generation Massachusetts criminal defense lawyer. I grew up on Cape Cod, then headed north to Cambridge, Massachusetts. After receiving my undergraduate degree from Harvard University Extension School, I graduated Chicago-Kent College of Law as a merit scholar and received a certificate in criminal litigation. At Kent, I was an associate editor of the Chicago-Kent Journal of International and Comparative Law, attended the Summer program in law at Cambridge University, and received a CALI award for Professional Responsibility. While in Chicago, I clerked in the Homicide Task Force of the Cook County Public Defender’s Office, and interned in the Chicago-Kent Criminal Defense Clinic. Today you can find me in Orleans, Barnstable, and Falmouth District Courts.
- Harvard University, ALB
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD
- Cambridge University, Program in International Law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Certificate in Criminal Litigation
- Clerk, Cook County Public Defender's Office, Homicide Task Force
- Clerk, Law Office of Chicago-Kent
- Member, Barnstable County Bar Advocates
- Panel Certified, Committee for Public Counsel Services, Child and Family Law
- Panel Certified, Committee for Public Counsel Services, District Court