We hope you're making it through this crisis healthy and safe. If you need counsel during this difficult time, please reach out to us. We are available by phone, email, and videoconferencing to help you in any way possible. Please contact us with any questions you might have regarding:
- How will this crisis affect my court date?
- When can I expect courts to hear my case?
- What do I do with this summons I received?
- How do I get my loved one out of jail right now?
- Anything else!
Because this crisis is affecting not just court cases, but the whole of normal life, we also offer help navigating recently passed legislation for COVID-19 relief including:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- SBA Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Rent relief and any freeze on evictions
Essentially, if we can't help you with your question, we can find the right person who can. Feel free to give us a call at any time at (508) 945-1400, or use our contact form. What else are you going to do? Watch the rest of Tiger King?